My PUMA SUADE~~~


today juz buy one oo~~ hehe..

but i don wan the black shoestring..
i gonna change it to white colour..

so nice one..when dance so comfortable..

hehe..midvalley buy de..
2day i having my class early in the morning..hehe..
06.00am i wake up d..hehe..
den i go for class lo..
after sch..i go midvalley for find my PUMA SUADE..
hehe..my brother rexxie and his fren buy it d..
ah chua buy the red colour one..
den rexxie suggust me to buy the black colour one de..
becoz he say tat one nice..
i think tat red colour one also not suitable me..
i think becoz the size la..
when i wear tat..i feel weird..hehe..
and i got a red shoes d..hehe..
after i buy the shoes..
i find the white shoestring whole the midvalley lo..
but i cant get it..
i think i nid go cs juz can get it lo..
after tat i going back to home by KTM lo..
at the same time when i going back to home..
i saw a person sit at the another side of KTM station..
i knw tat ppl got see me too..
actually i saw her d..
but i saw her using a paper to cover her face..
like peeping on me..
i think she also recognise me one la..
hor?????
watever la..
tat is not important..
the important one i lose the change to care..
den u r the not important one..
den i wont care much on u..bleh^^
2moro i going back to jb lo..hehe..
so hapi..i can hold my cue again..
and dis time i bring alot dance stuff going back home..hehe..
include my shirt..my shoes..hehe..
happy happy~
*******************************************
爱情不是我人生的全部..
但是我不能没有她..
因为她是我人生的味道..

0 comments:

Post a Comment