My Genting trips~

Friday i going genting nia..long time din go der d..
Whole week i'm busy about assignment , quiz and test..so this weekend i juz wan relax..
other i don care lu..hehe..let me rest awile..too stress d..hehe..
i going genting with my uncle..den i meet my BROTHER der..i rch der earlier than my BROTHER..becoz one of dem got class until 04.00pm..nvm la..we r "Night stalker"..zzzz..

the photo which i taking in the car..

on the way to genting..


my cousin so hapi nia..hehe..

my grandmum~


My BROTHER rch der about 07.00pm..after tat we go fooling arond and take alot photo..

Me and brother get the champion of the game..after the game..
Den the staff take photo for us..
The game very fun and nice..the red laser shot here and der..D
en we nid walk through tat and done the puzzle..den juz win..
5mins only oo..but we done it..hehe..
兄弟齐心!!!!!!




only 76cm..wuwuwu..

2nite we slp here mea?



mao..my beg !!!
Me and zifan~head stand~

Kaalit..handsome d la..we at starbuck~

my ice-blended esspesso~nice!!!

we fooling around and i breaking der~
a lot photo nia..we plying whole nite..din slp nia..so tired..but happy lu..
we eat eat eat..ply ply ply..hapi nia..hehe..

Den next day 06.00pm i juz back from genting..tired ahh..super tired ahh..
when rch home..i think wan to take a nap..but i fall assleep d..hehe..
When i wake up..adi 09.00am d..den i saw my screen..zzzzz..10++ msn slot.zzzz..hehe.
Recently i got alot fren going genting nia..

Zhaojun..my kaimui..sweemum..hehe..sweemum still got take pic wit snake oo..eeee..cutie~

Going ply wit BROTHER so hapi nia..we ply whole nite and din slp..tired..hehe..but hapi hapi..
now we planning about next trip d..eeeeee..hapi and expect to it..

2moro sch again lu..08.00am til 09.00am..eeeeeeeee..tired nia..hehe..
now i go to watch movie d..hehe..bye lo~


1 comments:

JIM said...

haha, jagung!
i also went to genting last week on 25 mac 09
so enjoyable der..
we took 1500++ photos neh

how bout u? haha~~
LONG TIME NOT SO RELAX LE..ONE WORD ----GOOD!

Post a Comment