Finally..a new blog..a new start of my life..

Finally..i create a new blog for myself..
recently happen alot of thing on me..hapi one..sad one..emo one..stress one..watever..
i trust myself..i can face all of those thing..ntg can make me down..
like dahao say.." no matter wat happen..all brother will by my side"..
dahao..i gotchu this brother and this gang brother..in my life..i wont got regret..
when i nid help..u and dis gang brother always by my side and pull me..
if no..i don knw wat will happen..
like u say..we like got heart contact one..
when got anything happen we will knw it b4 it happen..jz we din mention it..
we r BROTHER..出生入死's brother..
we face many problem 2gather..(either one brother got problem..we will discuss and settle it 2gather)
we get madness 2gather..( hang out whole day..until midnite..even morning)
we show our style..( go other's home "swimming"..plan A , B , C )
we quarrel becoz stupid thing..( dota match )
and many many..this gang brother gv me alot of memories..
and i knw our BROTHER relation be FOREVER one..
since we decide be BROTHER..den i knw..this wont be chg d..this is our fate..
thx god..let me meet this gang brother..BROTHER I LOVE U..

And few week alot..i 和好wit one 16years de fren..not 16years old..is b fren about 16years..
b4 dis becoz sum stupid misunderstanding and make us din contact about 2years..
but i knw we got mention to each other all the time..
juz din show it out..becoz i knw our pattern same one..不服输..tat why lu..
but now we fren like b4 d..
this ppl gv me alot memories also..he tch me alot thing..
can i say..是他带"坏"我的..haha..but i enjoy of it..
first time take bus..he tch one..
ply cs..he tch one..
ply snooker..he tch one..
ply dday..he tch one..
ply dota..he tch one..
ride motor..he tch one..
reli ahh..dis guy 带"坏" me ahh..haha..although i'm a guy now..hehe..
i still rmb..when we study in kinder garden..
one times..he done his homework d..but i haven done yet..
den i erase his whole page homework..becoz i wan he doing it again wit me..
haha..16years's fren..i will cherish dis fren and my sG BROTHER..
and everyone around of me..thx u all..

can get back dis 16years's fren..itiz becoz one person help me?.....my dad..
dad..i love u..thx u do dis favour for me..
weeloon be sad about u gone.i knw tat..
but..dad thx u..reli..thx u..
now u gone..but i still nid to face my life..
dad i promise u..i will do the best..
u r my best dad FOREVER..
if let me choose..i wan b ur son again at next life..
dad i love u..i will care mum and didi..don worry..
dad..u juz pass the burden to me..
i will carry about it..
dad..mayb i'm not a filial son..i aplogize to u..i'm sry..
pls don forgive me..i'm sry..
dad i knw u always very sayang me one..
but now no more le..dad..i miz u..
dad..i knw..i juz can face the truth now..
becoz i can make it chg and i getting no choice..
but u don worry..i be sad becoz i lose a best father..
but i will b strong becoz i still nid to carry the burden of dis family..
dajiu and xiaojiu and other keep gv me support and help..
so..dad u don worry about dis..
i'm sure i can handle it..
dad..pls do me last favour..
PLS LET ME BE UR SON AT THE NEXT LIFE..PLS..
DAD I LOVE U..

*anyone read this post..pls pls pls..muz cherish anyone around u..
especially ur parent..
after read dis page..pls go hug and tell ur parent..u love dem..
becoz u all still got chance to do those kind thing..
but about me..i no have the chance to hug my dad anymore..
don waste any chance to 孝顺ur parent..
becoz if the chance gone..it wont come bac anymore..
pls mention it..
DAD I LOVE U..U WILL IN MY MEMORIES FOREVER..












6 comments:

david santos said...

Great and excellent posting. Congrats!!!!

tanonion said...

wah... jervisssss say strong...!! dun sad jervissssss... really like that, u lost many things... T.T muacks!
hope everything will be alright and okay. enjoy ur life, no matter wad happen, everything will goes OKAY ^^
God blessing you!!

-mysecretjournal- said...

omg!!!!
is touching man
but i wun suddenly go hug my dad la
later he say me sot liao
hahahaha
b strong

Anonymous said...

hi,

i just bumped into ur blog. you don't have to know who am I as fate is sth that is very unique thing.

i think you have to forgive urself. forgiveness is one of the most important thing in life.

your father will be very proud of you. because you are also a great son.

by, maybe a guardian angel

Anonymous said...

yaya, jagung so gald that u have grown up and thinking mature...really!

same as u said:" brothers wil be stand by ur side oways"

so , kampateh o

jervis said...

guardian angel?who r u oo??????eeeeeeeeee..
seriously..life of human can chg wit another one..i will chg the life wit my dad..becoz..he reli very important for our family..
and i feel i am the not important one..

Post a Comment