The last hour of my birthday..

after dinner..
i go back my room for study..
kept study..
bite the book..
hold the book..
sayang the book..
getting to crash the book d..
wtf..
wat kind of question will been the final exam paper??
i reli donno..
how to aim the question..
some question in test d..
but the chapter still cover in the guidelines..
omg..
the question will same wit the test?
only Mr Victor knw it..

i study quite long time..
den i getting madness d..
den i go take a bath..
when i wanna go in the bathroom..
i saw aunty making the "red egg"..
i knw she make for me d..
becoz 2day my birthday..
den i go bath lu..
after bath i saw on the table..
got one box..
"SECRET RECIPE"..
tat is a cake..
haha..
so touch lu..
now 09.30pm++ ..
uncle still go out buy the cake for me..
still got one plate tomyam chicken..
so nice la..
so touch..
dis year got ppl celebrate for me d..
last time only my dad will planning whole the party for me..
dad..dis year where are u?
itiz u by myside juz now??
dad u saw the cheese cake ma..
u got try it..very nice rite??
juz now tat candle..
i using ur lighter to make it flame..
dad..thx u..
u always be the " light " in my life..
no matter how long..
no matter when..
no matter where..
no matter rain..
no matter how..
i knw dad by my side..

DAD I LOVE U..
i will kept the lighter forever..
when i hold tat..
like u be wit me..
thx u dad..
i love u..

DAD..tat cheese cake reli nice rite?xp

1 comments:

漂浮不定的蓝云 said...

omg!i'm so sorry tat forget to wish u....aik!i'm so careless..haiz..

Post a Comment