Holiday..

juz finish the exam..
tat mean my holiday coming..
2moro is the 1st day of my holiday..
the coming week..
i nid to go my aunty office..
she let me go learn and practice in her office..
she let me folo him to work and learn thing with him..
but only one week la..
becoz i got 2weeks holiday..
another one week..
i wan go back jb hehe^^
jiawen reserve me for snooker d~~~
wong chia wen u wait me~~

2moro i think i bring all book go..
and my laptop..
go my aunty office facebook and kept ask him thing..
my aunty say he is a kind and good person..
he will explain all to me..
so..
i wont let the chance gone^^
muahahahahaha..

donno wat will happen 2moro nia..
so expect to it..
becoz dis is the first time..
i try the "office life"
itiz enjoy?
or all ppl only waiting the time gone?
hehe..
one week..
gone fas~~

hope 2moro will be a best and happy day~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment