Sapphire 纯净的蓝宝石..


Sapphire 纯净的蓝宝石..
Sapphire is a very hard transparent material commonly used for "scratch-proof" watch glasses.
蓝宝石象征忠诚、坚贞、慈爱和诚实..
也代表着..“忠诚,希望与博爱”..
蓝宝石可使人免受罪恶的伤害..并且会带来好运气..
***************************************
Sapphire is commonly worn as jewelry..
Sapphire can be found naturally..
tat mean..it appear in my life b4..
but now is gone..
In the history..Sapphire is the birthstone for September..
But in my life..Sapphire r the one..
" Birthstone for End of the March"
since 2day..i'm not sure..
itiz i still got chance own back the gem..
i only knw..now i wanna dedicate one song for me..
"Fall For You"
Because tonight will be the night..
that i will fall for you..
Over again..Don’t make me change my mind..
Or I won’t live to see another day..
I swear its true..
Because a girl like you is impossible to find..
YOU'RE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND~
***************************************
Everyone who got ur love..ur precious..
Muz cherish each other..
We donno how long the time will be 2gather..
but we muz use everysec to cherish each other..
when it's gone..only to be regret..
tat is little too late~
***************************************
Memories of sapphire..
will store in my heart forever..
i will rmb all those thing we have done..
although the memories contain a lot of sweet and suffer..
no matter how..i will do the best for my life..
becoz i knw..
CHANCE only for the person who have done the preparation..
i wishing at the coming day..
tat "GEM" will belonging by my side..
If let me choose again..
i wont be regret..i make the decision on the nite of 21/11/2008..u?
Sapphire 纯净的蓝宝石~
***************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment