想用一杯"Espresso"把我灌醉~



Ice blended Espresso wit cream very nice lu..i like it so much..
when i fooling around at sunway pyramid..
i go buy it..haha..so nice so nice..

The first subject of exam finished d..
still got 4 subjects oo..the next subject on the next wednesday..
den saturday i can going back to jb lu..yeah..
when i rch jb..den i can go some place lu..haha..

Don knw why oo..last nite i cant fall assleep oo..
actually..i din slp lu..
sumthing like..slp..wake up..slp..wake up..
hehe..don knw why oo..
luckily..i din feel tired when having exam..

2day morning..sumone wake up at the same time wit me lu..hehe..
when i wake up from the dream..den i receive the msg le..
after tat i roiling in my blanket for awile..
den i wash up and going to sch..hehe..

********************************

If raindrops mean I LOVE U..
and u ask me how much I LOVE U..

i will tell u : " It was a heavy rain.."

********************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment